Tuesday, December 11, 2007

small things make me wonder...

So, Brian and I have been trying to focus on doing everything we can to be more "green." I know that sounds like we are trying to jump on the trendy bandwagon, but really this has been important to me for awhile. So, I had to drive all the way up to Akron to drop off a final paper (annoying but not the point). I was in a hurry after dropping Johanna off at my moms, and I went through Burger King to grab a quick sandwich. I got a chicken sandwich and a side salad. They proceeded to hand me two huge brown bags. I told them that they must have given me the food for the person behind me too. But nope, it took two LARGE bags to hold my chicken sandwich and side salad. I told them that they could just put it all in one bag, but they insisted on giving me two. I know that sounds like no big deal, but you multiply that times 1000 times a day or more......well, you see my point. Way to go burger king. Or, as my niece said... booger king.

No comments: