Friday, June 20, 2008

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Monday! I knew that I had been busy, but I didn't realize it had been that long. Here is something I realized once again this week- SUMMER VACATION IS FANTASTIC!! Johanna and I are so busy doing fun things that I can't even keep track of what day it is! We have play-dates, library story-time, trips to the park and pool, and fun visits from family and friends. This week, besides everything already mentioned, I have been doing a lot of work in the yard. I have redone three flower beds this week. This included transplanting old plants, digging up plants I didn't like, weeding, and planting new plants. It has been a lot of work, but so much fun! I also finished our back patio of part of Brian's Father's Day gift (yes, I am the mst awesome wife ever). That project including the moving and distribuation of heavy stones, limestone, gravel, and lots of mulch. Here are some pic of some of the flowers I planted this week. Thanks to my friend Amy who helped me pick out flowers and to my dad for helping me pick up and unload all my patio materials. What would I do without my friends and family?!




No comments: