Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kinda sad...

Johanna is turning 2 in a little over a week. Hard to believe, but true. She is changing so much everyday. She talks like such a big girl now- using three, four, and sometimes five word sentences regularly. She can count to 10 and sometimes 15. But, something happened the other day that made me realize she is officially not a baby anymore. Up until now if you asked her what her name was, she would say "Hanna." Well, yesterday when I asked her what her name was, she said...........................
.....................pause, and dramatic tear............"Johanna."






More to come- my blog got tagged as an interesting blog (thanks Amanda!). So, there is more about that to come. I will also tag some of my favorite blogs, so beeeeeee ready!

1 comment:

Amanda West said...

Aww, she's getting SO BIG!

P.S. You're welcome!!