Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lately...

Our house is officially on the market as of tomorrow. We have two open houses this week and probably some more showings. While this is a good thing in theory, I have to admit that I am completely overwhelmed with bringing all the of house projects to completion and keeping up with all the regular stuff (laundry etc.). I HATE admitting that I cannot do everything, so this is a pretty big thing for me to say. So, here is a run down on some things that I realized since the last time I wrote-
  1. You should not try to spray paint anything inside the house
  2. Coccia House pizza is still the BEST
  3. A tired 3 year old can be more difficult to handle than a dull knife stabbing me in the eye
  4. I think I know more than half of the people working at Lowes
  5. If you have to go to the same store more than 3 times on the same day, they should give you a prize
  6. I am SOOOOOOO thankful for amazing friends and family
  7. Losing touch with people who are important to you SUCKS
  8. When you are trying to sell your house you should buy stock in cleaning products
  9. I should take people up on all offers of help
  10. I am thankful that my daughter should have no memory of how awful I have been as a mom during the past month
Thanks for sticking with me through all the drama. One day my posts will be happier..........I hope!!

No comments: