Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paper cuts and Three Year Olds

Let me begin by saying that I will keep this short. The last two days have very possibly been some of the LOOOOOOONNNNNNGest days of my life. No major catastrophes, just annoyances repeated throughout the entire day....for two days straight. I know it could be worse, so I don't need anyone reminding me of that (even though I appreciate the sentiment....sort of). I know I should focus on my blessing and blah blah blah. But, ya know what, sometimes life just sucks. Yup. I said it. That doesn't mean I'm not grateful for the good things. What it does mean is that the only thing that would have made yesterday even more complete is paper cuts on my eyeballs. So, here's to tomorrow being another day and to a better attitude for me (or the annoying people).

No comments: