Friday, August 17, 2007

Sunny Days....

So, it's hard to believe that August is half over! This summer has just flown by. I remember when I just had Johanna, and I kept looking forward to August when I would have three weeks off at home with her. Now, there is just one week left!! I met my sis-on-law Margaret and her two kids for lunch today. It was fun, and it was really nice to get out of the house for awhile! I have to admit that since I am not in school full-time (for another week), I am slightly bored. I mean, she naps for 5 hours a day people! That is five hours at home. It's not like I can leave the house and get things done (sorry dear, still no groceries!). I know it really is a blessing. I have read five books in the past week- for fun. I haven't been able to do that in a long time. I know I should be scrubbing the floors and cleaning the bathrooms, but that defeats the whole "I need to relax before the rat-race of my normal life starts again" idea. So, I guess in a strange sense, I am grateful for a little boredom!! All the new moms need to take note that this can be you in six months! Anyone know of any good books? I still have another week to go!

No comments: