Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend Fun!






So, it has been a pretty fun weekend. Brian and I had a reunion for our childbirth classes on Saturday. It was really nice to be able to see everyone from our class as well as other classes. It was also great to see all the babies!! It was a fun picnic and a beautiful day. I was grateful to spend some time outside.

Brian and I are going up to Canton tomorrow to have Johanna's picture taken professionally for the first time. I hope that it turns out well! It is nice to have Brian home on Mondays. I am really going to enjoy these next few weeks before school starts. I hope to get some time at the pool with Johanna. We're both looking a little pasty!!

The pics are from the picnic on Saturday. She has a blast. One of the guys from our cycle of classes, Shane, is in one of the pictures with Johanna. She just kept staring at him and smiling. It was too funny! She was so tired since the picnic was during her afternoon nap time, but she was a real trooper and never fused. She fell asleep on the way home (one of the other pics). It was hard to take a pic of her sleeping in the car seat. Brian said it was a weird angle and the flash makes her look a little funny. I still think it's precious!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Amanda West said...

That's so cool that you guys are keeping in touch with the people that were in your classes!! Johanna is too cute!! I LOVE those cheeks!! ;o)