Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall Fun

Run down of recent fun-filled events...
  • Fair trips with Brian and Johanna to eat tasty treats (2 trips to be exact). Watching all the creepy people actually somehow made me feel really good about myself- isn't that sad
  • Another fair trip with my friend Monica to eat MORE tasty treats. She's pregnant and should not be eating alone. What else could a good friend do? (hehe!)
  • Visit with good friends Shawn and Erika from Lexington, KY and their three kids (all under age one...it's a long but fun story!)
  • Birthday party at my sister and her husband's new place for my adorable niece Raquel, who turned two. The party included many tasty treats including cake and ice cream!
  • Trip to Cedar Point with good friends Matt and Amy from Wooster and Scott and Erin from Lexington, KY (The new ride is pretty sweet, but I think the magnum is still my fav.) which included more tasty treats (like dip 'n dots)
  • Brian took Scott and Shawn flying while Johanna and I visited Erika and the kiddos again. This also included fattening tasty treats.
FYI- All of this took place in just over a week (plus I still had school and work etc...)

Plans for the next few days...
  • Lose the ten pounds that I feel like I gained
  • Sleep
  • Pretend to get schoolwork done
  • Sleep
  • Exercise
  • Sleep
I will post some pics as soon as I get my hands on them all (I forgot my camera most of the time).
*Important note- Johanna is REALLY almost crawling now. She has been doing a form of army style crawling for a bit, but now gets up on all fours and rocks. She also lunges forward off all fours and can crawl backwards on all fours. She is still working on the forward thing!


No comments: