Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September????










Okay, so I can't believe that it is September already! For all you old Wooster folk, you know what that means......THE FAIR!! That's right! The good ol' Wayne County Fair starts this coming weekend. I now only go for the food which is fabulous! Last year I was 5 months pregnant and had a better excuse to let myself splurg. So, I think that I will only be making one trip this year. I HAVE to take Johanna. She can't miss her first fair!

School is going well, but keeping me extra busy. I should be working on lesson plans right now :) However, so much happens on a weekly basis when you have a baby this age. Johanna is seven months now! That is so hard for me to believe. She waved bye-bye for the first time yesterday. This big news is...........(drum roll please)..............SHE STARTED SAYING "MAMA"!!! It first happened this past Monday. There have been times before that it sounded like it, but it seemed like more of an accident (like she didn't know what she was saying). Now, she definitely knows! She has said it when I walked away; when she wanted me to get her out of her swing; and lots of other times too! It is soooooooooooo cute and totally melts my heart!! She is working on "dada." I think that she said it today, but Brian said that it didn't exactly sound like "dada" so it doesn't count. He wants to make sure it's the real thing!!

I guess that's all for now. I also will post some pics taken in August! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Amanda West said...

1. You look AWESOME! I can't believe you had a baby 7 months ago!!

2. Your pictures are too cute!! I love the first one with you two in it and the one with the sunglasses too!! She looks about as happy in hers as Brynn did with hers on!! ;o)

3. Eat some fair food for me!! Yum! That can be your reason to splurge this year! I want to take Chad to the fair and to Cedar Point next year!

4. That is SOOO exciting that Johanna said "Mama"!! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you keep me updated with pictures! What a sweet smile Johanna has! Someday, promise me that I will get to see her in person!