Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas at my Sister's House

After a kinda crazy but fun Christmas morning we headed to my sister's house to celebrate Christmas with my family. Johanna had to take her afternoon nap, but everyone else opened presents while she was sleeping.
Raquel (2) enjoyed her chicken dance elmo. The second photo is of her practicing the chicken dance!
Sierra (4) liked her Color Wonder art set
Johanna woke up from her nap

and was able to get in on the action
Here she is thinking "Hmmmmm, what else can I chew on, rip up and destroy today??"
We then had a wonderful dinner with all the trimmings. It was a blast and everything tasted delicious. I only wish that I had taken a picture of the table because it was beautiful (good job sis!). After dinner we all got to sit in the living room and read from the bible and discuss the reason for the season. Then, Brian and I, along with our sleepy child, headed home for bed. However, I saved the best for last. This is the absolute best Christmas present I have been blessed with..
Only 361 days until next Christmas!

No comments: