Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mini-post

I have so much to blog about. I graduated and had a graduation party the next weekend. We had company and went to a Thomas the Train railroad event. I thought that I would be able to have a flurry of posts in the next day or so, but I'm booked to sub everyday the rest of this week. I need to make some moola!! Today was the first day ever that I got paid to teach. It was actually kind of a weird feeling! So, some of the posting will have to wait. Although, I plan on getting at least a few done throughout the week.

So, here are a few pics that wanted to post. Johanna is in a real climbing stage right now. I took these a little over a week ago. I was just trying to get some laundry done, and she was having a blast in the process.

Hope there's no dirty undies in the pictures!!






No comments: