Friday, June 13, 2008

Hugs and Help!!

Johanna got to play with her good friend Katelyn today. She had so much fun! Her and Katelyn kept cracking each other up with their one-year-old humor. I guess there is something really funny about throwing a ball and saying "boom!" They kept giving each other hugs and blowing kisses. It was so cute! I kept trying to get a picture of then hugging, but the stupid shutter delay made me miss the moment. Here are three of my attempts. Still adorable if you ask me! Johanna is actually saying "hug" while they are hugging in the last pic. I love my camera because it has a swivel screen, but I think I would like a second digital one without such a delay. Any suggestions?






4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! Ours has a delay too that can be really irritating. Our camera has a burst setting where it will actually take several pictures with one push of the button. That sometimes helps me get a better shot.

Amanda West said...

We used to have a Canon... it was ok but it was heavy and it had a pretty bad delay.

Now we have a Kodak Easy Share Z712 IS. Takes much better pictures than the Canon and is a little quicker. The only thing that I don't like is that the big display screen is always open. You can't flip it closed.

I'm hoping a part of next year's tax refund will go towards a heavy duty fancy schmancy Nikon. We have some friends who have one and it takes AMAZING pictures.

It all depends on your budget!!

Amanda West said...

P.S. I LOVE the tiles on the walls in that bathroom!!!

Erika said...

So cute! Watching them interact at this age can be hysterical. I say go for the cheapest kodak easyshare available. Anyone I know who buys a big expensive digital camera complains about it. We've got an easyshare from a few years back - (paid $100-$150???), and we've never had any problems. It takes great pics, too.