Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yikes!

Okay, I added the pictures. The first is all of the "goodies" inside a cup. The second is a smattering on a paper towel so that you can see all the different varieties and textures that she passed up. There is even a good hair in their. Yum....fiber.




I decided to REALLY clean Johanna's high chair tonight. I mean, I "clean" after every meal and then I wipe it down with Clorox Hard Surface every couple of days. But this time I took the whole seat apart and cleaned the pad underneath etc. HOLY SMOKES!! There was like an entire meals worth of dried up food hiding behind her seat cover! I will post a picture of this as soon as my camera has batteries in it again. Yes, I am saving the food I found in a cup on the counter. Yes, I know this is gross, but it was pretty funny. Johanna has always had a habit of stashing food beside her when she was full. However, I always clean out all the food after I get her out. I guess I never knew it made it all the way behind the cover. Oops.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! I always find piles of food hiding under my girls' seats. There's usually plenty of dried milk on the chair legs too. One would think that I don't clean!