Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What the hey

It seems to me that pretty much everyone knows the deal with horizontal stripes. I'll bet even the guy rolling his eyes in the chair next the dressing room at the local department store would know. Okay people, horizontal stripes are not slimming. They are even known to make one look bigger. How does the clothing industry not know or recognize this. How is it hard to find summer shirts which DON'T have horizontal stripes? Let's not even get me started on bathing suits. I went to A local store to try and find a new summer suit. At least 4 out of 5 suits had horizontal stripes. All I have to say is that MY CHEST AND BUTT DO NOT NEED TO LOOK ANY BIGGER. They certainly don't need help looking big. They have been handling that just fine for the past 15 years of my life. So, all you clothing people out there - LAY OFF THE HORIZONTAL STRIPES. Sheesh! I feel better now.

2 comments:

Amanda West said...

I agree!!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is wearing horizontal stripes in lots of these pictures and she pulls it off really well. :) Love, Amy