Thursday, November 6, 2008

Awkward moments..

I have something to admit dear old blog.......I have been avoiding you. Life has been a bit crazy and the thought of writing it down was seriously overwhelming. So, we shall keep it lite!

Brian, Johanna, and I are all doing great. Things have been super busy, but good. Jo got over the chicken pox just fine. School is going ok- never a dull moment.


Trick-or-treat was great! We went twice- once at a church and once at my great grandma's nursing home. Johanna LOVED it! We are still working through her candy. She asks for candy about a million times a day, but she only gets one to two pieces a day (and not every day). She would walk right up to each person and say "ta-tweat" which was her version of "trick or treat!". She went as this...... THE CUTEST PENGUIN EVER!!!













We also had a blast at the zoo last month. We went with my good friend Beth and her son.












It is hard to believe that Johanna is going to be two before I know it. Some of her favorite things lately include- elmo, jay jay the jet plane, counting, singing, and playing ring around the rosie with her stuffed animals. She is talking in more and more sentences. The other day she put a dime on a pillow and told brian that "money's tired too" She often tries to tell people to "go in there" or that it's "mommy's turn" for something. She loves to talk. Hmmmm..... I wonder where she gets it from!
I hope that everyone is well. I am glad that I got a second to update.
Note to blog- I promise that I will no longer cheat on you by only updating my school webpages or checking facebook.

2 comments:

Amanda West said...

She IS the cutest penguin EVER!! I've been meaning to tell you, Kohl's had stuffed penguins for $5 each so we got Brynn one because it reminded me of you guys and how much you love them! Well, she LOVES hers!! She gives it hugs and kisses all the time, it's the perfect size!!

Sarah said...

Don't go buy her one of those penguins at Kohl's though because we already got her one for Christmas! Glad for a new post! Love ya!