Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with Rachel's Family

Christmas tends to be such a busy time of year. Brian and I are very thankful to be living close to both our families. However, this also tend to make the holidays a but crazy. Thankfully my family decided to go Christmas on Dec. 22 this year. It was nice to not feel rushed.

Brian and I hosted this year which was really nice.

So, here's the pics....

Sierra got Johanna this adorable little fish which Johanna loves. She sleeps with it every night. It is her "sish."


Raquel opened presents from Mawgaw and Papi (my parents) with James

Johanna got a baby doll from Gaga and Bapi (my parents)

Sarah liked her movie, and Sierra lived to help everyone open their presents!
After all the gift opening, we were exhausted. So, James took a nap while Raquel sang him songs.
We ate TONS of food. It actually makes me sick just to think about it. It was all very tasty. I just can't wait to eat some salad and carrots after all the junk I have eaten.

The girls then entertained us with some music.

It was a great evening.

BTW- Did I mention how much Johanna LOVES Bapi?

3 comments:

Amanda West said...

She is getting so big!! Where did you find that Elmo shirt? Brynn would LOVE it, she calls him "Mo". ;o)

Rachel said...

My sister found it at The Clothing Warehouse here in Wooster. They have some neat stuff for really cheap. You should check it out next time you come back! I'll keep my eyes peeled for another Elmo shirt!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that pic of me sleeping. Appreciate it greatly :-)