Friday, December 26, 2008

Update bananza!

Merry Christmas to all! So, I guess I am a day late, but you shall get over it. Christmas was fun, special, exhausting, and sickening all at the same time. My whole side of the family (including Johanna) got sick before or on Christmas. It made for some interesting times. You should read the poem my brother-in-law wrote about the drive home from Michigan on my sister's blog (Dewald family blog on sidebar). Before I can do the Christmas blog, I must do a brief update.

What have the Miller's been up to-

We've gotten haircuts



Played in our skivies



Gone Black Friday Shopping


Taken baths


Played Dress-up



and decorated for Christmas


Hope you all had a GREAT holiday! We will post Christmas photos soon!

1 comment:

Amanda West said...

Merry Christmas Johanna!! Did you have fun yesterday opening all of your presents? I did! Santa brought me some fun presents and Mommy and Daddy did too! I had fun hanging out with Mommy and Daddy yesterday and playing with my new toys! Especially... my Barbie purse. I carried my socks around in it all day. ;o)

Did you see Santa this year? I did but he scared me when he wanted me to sit on his lap. I liked him from far away though, I kept smiling at him.

Maybe next year I can see you again at Christmas. We'll be such big girls then, it will be so much fun! Ooh and maybe it will snow and we can make snow angels!

Love,
Brynn (your Arizona friend!)