Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm so hood

I have to admit that one of my students said the title of this post while in class today. She was being funny since the thought of someone being "so hood" where I teach is pretty hilarious. Although, there is a pretty big population who thinks they are "so hood."

Anyway, here is Johanna doing her version of being "so hood."

She's got her tunes.

Let's not forget the hat. She's even got the shiner under her right eye.

Here's the "so hood" nod

What about the backwards hat..

And last but not least, the hat pulled down over one eye.


Now you can all go to sleep feeling safe since this little "hoodlum" is in bed and safely off the streets.

3 comments:

Amanda West said...

Yo yo yo... Homie Jo!!

So cute!!

Erika said...

Oh my goodness - that was hysterical - AND an adorable set of pics!

Sally said...

Yo momma!