Friday, September 10, 2010

Favorite F-words

In honor of Friday and the beginning of the Fair. I find it fitting that I make a list of all my favorite f-words.....
  1. Family (what a blessing)
  2. Fantastic (I say this all the time. It's a bit ridiculous)
  3. Fabulous (A close second to Fantastic)
  4. Fried Cheese on a Stick (the most AMAZING fair food ever. SERIOUSLY.)
  5. Fun (my middle name)
  6. Friends (love them and am so blessed)
  7. Football (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Go BUCKS tomorrow!)
  8. Fair (love me some cheese on a stick. Plus, it's a great way to get an ego boost. Have you seen some of those people?! )
  9. French Fries (Fair style WITH vinegar please)
  10. Fusion (the BEST workout class EVER in the history of mankind)
  11. Funnel Cake (I actually prefer an elephant ear, but Brian does like himself some funnel cake!)
  12. Funny (I humor myself on a regular basis)
  13. Friday (The day that leads into the weekend is always a good thing!)
  14. Freak (Probably my most used "not nice" word. Other drivers are often one of these.)
Feel free to add to my list! Have a Fabulous and Fantastic Fall Friday :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We must be related or something because I say fabulous all the time too (sometimes positively and sometimes dripping with sarcasm). I enjoyed our fun time with family this morning. Then James and I went to the fair where he ate fried cheese and I ate french fries (with the vinegar of course). What a fabulous day filled with F's!