Monday, August 6, 2007

Ahh, a little sleepy

So I am finding this whole blogging thing very cathartic! Since Brian started his new job Mondays have become our Saturdays. He now works on Sat. and is off on Monday. It makes Sunday evening a lot more fun! So, I got to get A LOT done today since Brian was around. I ran a bizzilion errands (including a stop at Starbucks for me!), went grocery shopping, and did laundry all during her two naps. It is great when there is someone to stay at the house with her while she is sleeping so I can leave! Now, she is down for a short third nap, and you can all guess what I am up to!

Johanna is getting so close to crawling (I can't decide if that's good or bad!), and she drank from a sippy cup for the first time today! Her bottom two teeth make her smile look even cuter (if that was possible)! So, even though being a mom can be exhausting, it is also the best job in the whole world!! She has her six month check-up and shots tomorrow. The appointment is stupidly scheduled right in the middle of her afternoon nap (suck-a-roo). I figured it will go better if I try and keep a good attitude! Plus, I do love getting her latest stats. I will try and post them asap. I need to fold some laundry now. WooHoo!! Although, the cute little clothes do make it more fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a good mommy, And trust me I know bout those Starbucks needs somedays! miss u girl!

Carrie said...

Johanna has teeth?!?!??! Aunt Carrie needs a picture!

Anonymous said...

I love it when I find people who like to write as much as I do! It IS therapeutic in so many ways, isn't it? I haven't done the internet blog thing yet, but I am on my 14th journal...

Johanna is a little dollie!!! I remember my first months with Andrea like they were yesterday. Speaking of Andrea, her little Ava is doing so well, loving to nurse (and keep her mama up all night still!)

Glad you keep in touch! I love seeing pictures of your sweet one!
Give yourself and Brian hugs!

Aunt Jan