Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not to be a downer....

I don't mean to be a downer (well, kinda), but here is why I have been absent from more frequent witty, humorous, or cute blogs-
  1. Our good family friend went to be with the Lord this past Saturday morning after courageously battleing cancer. Please remember his family (wife and three kids- two with spouses).
  2. My computer is STILL not back from bestbuy, so I STILL don't have a way to upload pics. I don't want to inundate my dad's laptop with all my photos, which is what I am using right now (thanks dad!)
  3. I started teaching this week
  4. I am not feeling witty, humorous, or cute

I will try to work on #4, but don't have much control over #'s 1-3.

Here's to hoping for more cute pics of Johanna soon!!! However, I will settle for not being eaten alive by a seventh grader and getting more than 5 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hang in there, Rach! Can't wait to hear how it's going!!! YOu'll have to post pics of your classroom once things settle down a tad. See you soon!

Amanda West said...

Hope you're doing better - can't wait to hear about school!!