Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday's and M&M's

One of Johanna's friends, Lindley, has her second birthday party today. The theme was M&M' s since that is Lindley's favorite candy. My friend Bri (Lindley's mom) did a great job with the party. There was lots of great food and plenty of chocolate!

They played one game where the kids got to fish M&M's out of a kiddy pool (minus the water) and put them into colored bags to take home along with their new M&M watch. I was helping Johanna from behind. I got two little scoops into her bag and I turned her around to move out of the way for other kids. When she turned I realized that she took FULL advantage of me not being able to see her face. She had completely stuffed her face full of M&M's. She had chocolate running down her chin and onto her outfit. She's my kind of a girl!!

I still just can't believe that she's old enough to go and play at a birthday party.
Here's a few pic that I took as we were getting ready for the party-


The following picture were taken on random days. The first is of her watching her favorite movie (Nemo) while holding her beloved Pooh.




No comments: