Thursday, June 24, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...


I figure if I start counting to 10 I won't use profanities in my blog post tonight. As I sit here writing, my child is upstairs going to the bathroom and complaining about needing to "gloss" meaning floss. We put her to bed over half an hour ago. I have a question for all you parents of toddlers or older children out there. Please tell me-

WHEN WILL MY CHILD JUST GO TO BED???!!!

I am SO tired of the 30 minute bedtime routines and then the extra trip to the potty and let me tell you I have tried every strategy in the book to curb this process. When will the day come when my kid will just go to bed or maybe even sleep in past 7 (I might die of shock). I am seriously over all of this. UGH.

On a cuter note, this is what I walked in to see when she was brushing her teeth....

Yup, that was her slathering herself with a bunch of Brian's deodorant. Why do they always have to do something so cute when you just want to be mad?

No comments: